This SECTION is devoted to 'Enterprise Education' for upper primary level students and youth. It is not restrictive that the youth have to be studying in these classes , but it is generally indicative that the level of the lessons is designed for youth in the age of 10 years to 14 years.
Parents/Teachers are also encouraged to enthusiastically go through these lessons from point of view of broadening their knowledge, and from point of view of being able to guide the students/youth under their tutelage or in their vicinity to pick up Enterprise Concepts and Enterprise Skills.
The primary objective of this section is development of the youth's enterprise competencies . The method chosen is via the lessons which will assist the youth to develop these competencies in the mode of 'learning by doing'. Consequently the lessons are participative in nature.
Common links that will appear on each page are:- Home
- Section Home
- Resource Tools comprising some of the following:
- Basic Instructions
- Interactive Business Planner (IBP)
- Resource Materials
- Kalpavriksha (Opportunity Guidance )
- Reference Web-Links
- Site Map
- Log In
Lesson Specific Links
Each lesson will have following links, which you will be able to open and operate freely provided you have logged in already. If you have not 'Logged In' then a Log in window may be presented to you when you click on the links/sub-links . Please see Note below on 'Logging In' , if you are not Logged in.
- Key Objectives : If you click on this link , the learner will be taken to the main objectives of the lesson and what the learner may be enabled to do on completing the lesson.
- Concepts : This link will take the learner to the list of 'Enterprise Concepts' that are referred to in the lesson. If you click on any Concept, then , you should be able to see the definition/explanation of the particular 'Concept'
- Skills : This link will take the learner to the list of 'Enterprise Skills' that are referred to in the lesson. If you click on any Skill, then you should be able to see the definition/explanation of the particular 'Skill' .
- Activities : This link will take the learner to the list of 'Enterprise Activities ' that are referred to in the lesson. If you click on any 'Activity' , then you should be able to see the detail of the of the particular 'Activity '.
If you have not 'Logged In' then a Log in window may be presented to you when you click on the links/sub-links . The window will ask you to log in , if you already have a Log In ID and Pass-word. New Users will have to complete the formalities of filling in their registration form, giving themselves a Log in ID and Password , and Log In thereafter, before they can access any further. Initially the Registration may be free for some time, strictly at the discretion of the designers of the web-portal, DEIS. At some point of time registration fees may be asked for, for prolonged usage of the portal and for receiving certification on completion of the lessons and its work-sheets.
This educational PORTAL is as good as the effort put in by the learner , and is meant to provide a learning experience only. The portal developers take no responsibility whatsoever for the outcome of the learning or the application it is put to.