- Especially for the Activity it is recommended that the
students should be put together in groups of four to six
students each.Where feasible, mixed group of ladies and
gentlemen students should be formed.
- Each Group may sit around a writing table or else on the
floor, if it is
- Each Group should be asked to nominate a Student Group
This is an informal nomination. For more details on group
working , please
see the basic instructions regarding Enterprise SKILLS to
- The trainer may ask the Group to change the Leader
from one set of
activities to another , so that every student gets the
opportunity of acting as a Group leader.
- The trainer should explain the role of the Group Leader
- The Student Group Leader job would be to see that all
members of the Group participate in the Activity.
- The Group Leaders should also see that the results of
the Activity are
presented by one or more of the Groups members, turn by
turn ,as the Activities of the various lessons progress.
This way the presentation skills of each member will be